Friday, July 20, 2007

end of the world

current song addiction: end of the world - armor for sleep.

excerpt from lyrics:

Everything around you, is gonna turn into,
The biggest pile of ashes,
That you could ever imagine.

Everything around you is gonna turn into,
The biggest pile of nothingness.
So keep on running, keep on running.

I wanna stay at home for the end of the world,
Falling asleep when they're dropping the bomb
This is all a dream,
Thats what I'll be singing.

cant stop listening to it now...can totally imagine it as a decepticon song...woohoo

ice skating, i still can't do the skidding type of brake..dangggg

and..wow feels good to be able to help people out...its been a while since i've had that feeling, especially events leading that made it seem like i'm there really for a reason, circumstances that made helping so easy...

dont feel like writing much...sien...australia sucks...release yellowcard so late, and no rooney yet...shiat...

random excerpt from kill - jimmy eat world:
Oh God, please don't tell me this has been in vain (vain)
I need answers for what all the waiting I've done means (means)
You kill me, you've got some nerve, but can't face your mistakes (hey hey, hey hey)
I know what I should do, but I just can't turn away

No comments: