Friday, May 11, 2007

Mother's Appreciation Day

The day this year falls on the 13th of May, which falls on a Sunday. A day which people spend with their mothers in appreciation of all the sacrifices and hardships faced in bringing them up. Regretfully, i am unable to celebrate this day together with my mum this year. If given the chance, i would really like to bring my mum out to breakfast and then maybe a movie and some shopping. It's ironic that i didn't do any of those when i had to chance to, funny that i only think about doing such things for her when i am far away and unable to. I guess it is true that people only appreciate things more when they are deprived of it.

To cherish her more, it is only appropriate that i fulfill my role as a filial son, and that comes with maturity and responsibility. With that, everyday can be mother's day...I'll do my best.

I have the best mother in the world, and i love her dearly.

i'm a mummy's boy :D

No comments: